FlexOffice and Colokit are official brands used to export products manufactured by Thien Long Group, Vietnam. Over the past 35 years, Thien Long has become the most well-known stationery brand in Asia. FlexOffice's range of products is currently exported to over 60 countries with established offices in Europe and Asia, with OK Office becoming the brand's distributor for Bulgaria from 2018.
FlexOffice holds 6 integrated international management standards including: ISO 9001 (Quality Management), ISO 14001 (Environmental Management), OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health and Safety Management), SA 8000 (Social Responsibility) and ISO 17025 (Calibration and Control of Laboratories) and ICTI (International Council of Toy Industries).
Coloring products and children's product lines are certified to meet the following non-toxic safety measures:
- European Standard: EN-71 Part 3; EN-71 Part 9
- American Standard ASTM: D- 42361239/5000
- Writing instruments: ballpoint pens (our strongest point is the exceptional quality of our products, the introduction of German ink and balls made in Switzerland), gel pens, fountain pens.
- Markers: permanent and regular markers, highlighter pens, chalk markers (our strongest point is the use of Japanese tips).
- Office supplies: binders and folders, school supplies, pencils and leads.
- Art materials and coloring supplies designed for children (felt-tip pens, crayons, oil pastels, watercolors, washable markers)